Welcome to the Night-Time City
In this book, readers will spend the night in a city and meet the nocturnal animals that make this habitat their home, form an ecosystem and rely on their habitat and each other for survival.
- Packed with curriculum science information
- Meet foxes, hedgehogs, peregrine falcons, rats, cockroaches, moths, bats, deer, slugs and snails
- Learn how the animals hunt for food and take advantage of human dustbins and litter
- Beautiful, labelled photographs throughout
- Includes a night-time city food web diagram
Filled with facts about the natural world, this title is perfect for children studying habitats, animal and plant life cycles, and ecosystems at Key Stages 1 and 2.